LOKI MONTH: Free For AllNever get blackout drunk when in close proximity with a certain god of Daddy Issues who should actually still be locked away in a nice and shiny gilded cage in the land of gold and backwater vikings. (He isn’t, if that isn’t already obvious.) Thor’s gotta look into that security breach—unless Thor’s the security breach. (Drunk Tony isn’t outside the realm of impossibility either but Tony doesn’t want to go there just yet—Drunk Tony can deal with his own shit.)
He doesn’t remember what he promised Loki, but how is Tony to know that verbal promises with no feeling are physically binding when one half of the party is a being of magic. (How does that even work?) So he’s stuck, plain and simple, in a deal he can’t remember, that Loki isn’t telling just yet, the little fuck.
Signal boosting in case anyone needed to know this.
This is informative as heck. Show this to everyone!
This is actually some great info! Why can’t they teach this kind of thing in school??
Wow, I’ve taken health and sex ed three times during my educational process and never learned any of this. Thanks.
Definitely some important information here!
this is supa awesome. i do think it should be noted that side effects of EC *really* vary. when I took EC I didn’t have any symptoms whatsoever.
I have this weird theory that some people are drawn to each other because their atoms were near each other when the universe was created and over time the same atoms keep coming back together
DID YOU JUST SCIENTIFICALLY EXPLAIN SOUL MATES?!
It’s too early to be thinking about this shit
Self-knowledge is understanding that you were an idiot.
Self-improvement is becoming less of an idiot.
Wisdom is realizing that idiocy can never be reduced to zero.
There’s always space for yet another armor tutorial, right? (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Note that the armor I drew would be worn around 15th century, the more into the future the less and less components knight’s armor had (i. e. in early 14th century instead of greaves a knight would wear long boots only; in 12th century knights didn’t wear plate breastplates and instead a chain mail only). Also the design of armor pattern changed by year and was different in every country (i.e. in eastern Europe armors, while still looking European, were heavily influenced by Turkey). so just make sure you always do research whenever drawing an armor. And one more thing to keep in mind is that armors were expensive, knights wearing a full plate armor weren’t an often sight.
Some links that may be useful:
- Armour Archive (I strongly suggest to browse its forum, there is no country or period of which armor wouldn’t be discussed)
- Therion Arms (armorer’s page; each accessory is photographed in big resolution and several time so it’s a nice page to use as reference for drawing)
- Revival Clothing (another store, but both with medieval clothing and armors; I suggest to read the articles, they’re often supported with pictures)
- Basic Armouring:A Practical Introduction to Armour Making (pdf)
- Educational Charts (pdf, shows how armors and weapons changed over the years)
- Medieval & Renaissance Material Culture (actual medieval resources, mostly paintings. And my favourite subpage - women in armor)
- Dressing in Steel (youtube; a demonstration how to dress in armor)
- How shall a man be armed? (youtube; another demonstration but with 4 different knights from different periods)
People who are younger than you but taller
People who are younger than you but better than you at something
People who are younger than you
Being turned into a llama
A LLAMA?! HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!
How to braid your hair:
- Wet hair
- Comb through
- Separate at the part
- Draw a pentagram on the floor
- Perform blood sacrifice
- Offer up your soul to the devil
- Chant ancient Latin conjuration spell
- Summon Satan
- Ask Satan to braid your hair
You know what?
Screw you. I am done braiding people’s hair. Do you know how many braids I have done today?
And I don’t even get a “Hey Satan how’s it going your cloven hooves look fabulous today” it’s just “Braid it. Go.”
10 Years Of Harry Potter Premieres(x)
I have been waiting for this post for 5 years
Glad to see Dan finally figured out what to do with his arms.
Emma & Tom at last found their dress and suit size, too.
and rupert just carrys on not giving a single fuck